The multi-paradigm language supports functional, event-driven, and imperative programming styles and reduces a programmer’s cognitive load. When added to an HTML page, it boosts its dynamic interactivity by using the DOM API to dynamically modify HTML and CSS, updating a user interface.
1. Build web and mobile applications
2. Add interactive elements to a website
3. Develop games
The programming language allows developers to render JS code on HTML5 canvas and develop browser-based games. It’s used by developers with access to many frameworks and libraries for web and mobile game development.
4. Build efficient IoT systems
- Lightweight: Programmers prefer the computer language for its lightweight script processing nature (on the client side). It’s ideal for handling user interactions and implementing dynamic, interactive web content.
- Functional Style: A rich library of frameworks makes development more efficient, quicker, and cost-effective.
Speed: Scripts execute directly on the client’s browser, not on the website’s server. The just-in-time compilation results in faster processing, higher performance speed, and seamless user experience.
Performance: Programmers can create HTTP servers through NodeJS and provide a faster, event-driven environment. These servers offer robust performance, are scalable, and efficiently execute code.